Drug Name：MifepristoneTablets 200mg
Drug Description：Use sequentially combining with prostaglandin drugs to terminate early-pregnancy within 49 days after menolipsis.
Major component: Mifepristone
Chemical Name: 11β-[4-(N, N - Dimethylamino)-phenyl-17β-hydroxy-
Molecular Formula: C29H35NO2
Molecular Weight: 429.61
[Usage and dosage]
For healthy early-pregnant women within 49 days after menolipsis, take 1 Mifepristone tablets (200mg) orally once on an empty stomach or 2 hours after taking food. In the morning of 3rd day, take 600μg Misoprostol (3 tablets), or lay one carboprost methylate stype (1mg) in the posterior fornix of vagina. Rest in bed for 2 hours, then to be observed in hospital for 6 hours. Pay attention to the bleeding, discharge and the side effects after administration.
1. Early pregnancy should not be more than 49 days after menolipsis. The earlier the pregnancy is, the better the effect will be.
2. Mifepristone must be administered in hospital that emergent diagnosis, uterine curettage and transfusion are available. Mifepristone is forbidden to sell over the counter.
3. Subjects ought to be informed about the drug effects and possible adverse effects before administration, and should be rescued timely in case of excessive bleeding or other abnormal phenomena during the treatment.
4. It will be a limited vaginal bleeding soon after administration generally and only some patients will have a long period of bleeding after abortion. A few women can abort after administration of Mifepristone. About 80% of patients will discharge villi placenta within 6 hrs after combining with prostaglandin drugs; about 10% of patients will discharge pregnancy products within one week after administration.
5. Patients should be re-diagnosed in former hospital 8-15 days after administration. Ultrasonic or serum HCG examination should be taken if necessary. Proper measures should be adopted in time if incomplete abortion or continual pregnancy is confirmed.
6. If failed in termination of early pregnancy by the administration of Mifepristone, it must be terminated the pregnancy by induced abortion.
Drug Name：Misoprostol Tablets
Drug Description：Using sequentially and combining with Mifepristone can terminate early-pregnancy which is within 49 days after menolipsis.
Active component of this product is Misoprostol
Chemical Name: (±) methyl 11α, 16-dihydroxy-16-methyl-9-oxoprost-13E-en-1-oate
[Usage and dosage]
36-72 hours after administering the first Mifeprisone tablet, take 0.6mg (3 tablets) Misoprostol tablet on an empty stomach.
1. When using for terminating early pregnancy, Misoprostol must used with Mifepristone together and can’t be used alone.
2. When combining with Mifepristone, it should be used under the doctor’s instruction. It can only be used in the units that have the condition of emergency uterine curettage, transfusion and blood transfusion under the doctor’s supervision. This medicine can’t be sold over the counter.
3. Before administration, the patient should be informed the curative effect and adverse reactions perhaps caused in detail. The patient should stay and be observed in hospital for 4-6 hours after administration. During treat and follow-up period, the patient should receive medical treatment in time when finding mass bleeding or other abnormal condition.
4. After administration, generally, patients will appear a small quantity vaginal hemorrhage, part women will have a long time of vaginal hemorrhage. A few early pregnant women have nature abortion after taking mifepristone and they should also administer misoprostol tablet according to the regulation. After administration, about 80% women discharge villous placenta within 6 hours and about 10% women discharge villous placenta within one week.
5. Patients should be re-diagnosed in former hospital 8-15 days after administration. Ultrasonic or serum HCG examination should be taken if necessary. Proper measures should be adopted in time if incomplete abortion or ongoing pregnancy is confirmed.
6. If failed in termination of early pregnancy by the administration of misoprotol, it must be terminated by induced abortion.