Product name: Oxacillin sodium for injection
Specification: 0.5g, 1g
Shelf Life: 3 Years
The chemical name is (2S,5R,6R)-3,3-dimethyl-6-(5-methyl-3-phenyl-4-isoxazolylcarbamoyl)-7-oxo-4-thia 1-Azabicyclo[3.2.0]heptane
-2- Formic acid sodium salt monohydrate
Molecular weight: 441.44
This product is white powder or crystalline powder.
This product is only suitable for the treatment of penicillinase producing staphylococci infection, including sepsis, endocarditis, pneumonia and skin, soft tissue infections. It can also be used for mixed infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes or pneumococcus and penicillin resistant staphylococci.
According to C19H19N3O5S 0.5g, 1g
When this product is for intramuscular injection, add 2.8ml of sterile water for injection per 0.5g. Intramuscular injection of adult 4 ~ 6g a day, divided into 4 doses; IV infusion of adults on the 1st 4 ~ 8g, 2 ~ 4 doses, the daily dose of severe infections can be increased to 12g. Children with a body weight of 40 kg or less are administrated with 12.5-25 mg/kg of body weight every 6 hours, and adults with a body weight of more than 40 kg. If the weight of the newborn is less than 2kg, the daily weight is 25mg/kg every 12 hours for 1 to 14 days, and the body weight is 25mg/kg for every 8 hours for 15 to 30 days; the body weight exceeds 2kg, and the age is 1 to 14 Days, according to the weight of 25mg/kg every 8 hours, 15 to 30 days of age, according to the weight of 25mg/kg every 6 hours. Patients with mild to moderate renal impairment do not need to adjust the dose. Patients with severe renal impairment should avoid the use of large doses in order to prevent the occurrence of toxic reactions in the central nervous system.
1. Allergic reactions: urticaria and other types of skin rash is more common, leukopenia, interstitial nephritis, asthma attacks and serum sickness reactions are rare; anaphylactic shock is rare, if it occurs, must be on-site rescue, to maintain the airway open, Oxygen and the use of epinephrine, glucocorticoids and other treatment measures.
2. Intravenous use of this product can produce nausea, vomiting, and elevated serum aminotransferases.
3. High dose intravenous infusion of this product can cause central nervous system toxicity such as convulsions.
4. Hematuria, proteinuria, and uremia have been reported in infants after using large doses of this product.
Patients with history of penicillin allergy or positive penicillin skin test were banned.
1. Before using this product, you need to ask about the history of drug allergy and conduct penicillin skin test.
2. Those who are allergic to penicillin may be allergic to other penicillins and penicillamines. About 5% to 7% of patients with history of penicillin anaphylactic shock may have cross-sensitization to cephalosporins.
3. Patients with asthma, eczema, hay fever, urticaria and other allergic diseases and liver diseases should use this product with caution.
Sealed and kept in a dry place.