Product name: Meropenem for Injection
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Meropenem for Injection
Meropenem for Injection 500mg 1g
Meropenem for Injection
This product meropenem is clinically applicable to the following infections caused by sensitive bacteria: 1. respiratory infection, such as chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, lung abscess, empyema, etc. 2. abdominal infection, such as cholecystitis, cholangitis, liver abscess, peritonitis and so on. 3. urinary and reproductive system infections, such as pyelonephritis, complex cystitis, endometrial inflammation, intrauterine infection, pelvic inflammation, and connective tissue inflammation of the uterus. 4. infection of bone, joint, skin and soft tissue, such as cellulitis, perianal abscess, osteomyelitis, arthritis, wound infection, burn wound infection, surgical incision infection, maxillofacial and periosteitis around the jaw and so on. 5. eyes and otolaryngology infection. 6. other serious infections, such as meningitis, septicemia, etc.
1. adults, regular dose: 500 ~ 1000mg every 8 hours. (1) meningitis: 2000mg was given every 8 hours. (2) cancer patients with febrile neutropenia: 1000mg every 8 hours. (3) combined with intra abdominal infection and peritonitis caused by susceptible bacteria; 1000mg was administered every 8 hours. (4) skin and soft tissue infections: 500mg every 8 hours. (5) urinary tract infection: one 500mg, 2 times a day. 2. dose of renal dysfunction: when creatinine clearance rate was 26 ~ 50ml/min, 1000mg was given every 12 hours; creatinine clearance rate was 10 ~ 25ml/min, 500mg was given every 12 hours; creatinine clearance rate was less than 10ml/min, and 500mg was given every 24 hours.
3. dose of hepatic insufficiency: no need to adjust dose in patients with mild hepatic insufficiency.
4. dialysis dose: dialysis patients recommend increasing doses during hemodialysis.
5. pediatric dose: 10 to 20mg/kg, 3 times a day.
1. allergic reactions: allergic reactions such as rash, itching and drug fever.
2. digestive system: gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and constipation.
3. liver: occasionally abnormal liver function and cholestasis jaundice.
4. kidney: I see dysuria and acute renal failure.
5. central nervous system: insomnia, anxiety, consciousness blurred, vertigo, nervousness, abnormal sensation, hallucination, depression, spasm, disturbance of consciousness, and other central nervous system symptoms. It has been reported abroad that epileptic seizures can be induced after medication.
6. blood system: gastrointestinal bleeding, epistaxis and abdominal bleeding.
7. injection can cause local pain, redness and swelling and induration. Severe cases can cause thrombophlebitis.
It is contraindicated to those who are allergic to this product.