Product name: Flucloxacillin sodium for injection
Specification: 0.25g, 0.5g, 1g
Shelf Life: 3 Years
This product is mainly composed of flucloxacillin sodium, no accessories.
Chemical name: (2S,5R,6R)-3,3-dimethyl-6-[5-methyl-3-(2-chloro-6-fluorophenyl)-4-isoxazolecarboxamide] -7-Oxo-4-thia-1-azabicyclo[3,2,o]heptane-2-carboxylic acid sodium salt-hydrate
Molecular weight: 493.87
This product is white or almost white crystalline powder.
Suitable for the treatment of sensitive Gram-positive bacteria caused by the following infections, including beta-lactamase-producing staphylococci and streptococci:
1. Infections of the skin and soft rough tissues: such as warts, pain, abscesses, cellulitis, impetigo, infectious burns, skin graft protection, infectious skin conditions such as ulcers, eczema, and acne wound infections;
2, respiratory tract infections: such as pneumonia, lung abscess, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, abscesses around the shoulders, middle and outer ear inflammation empyema;
3, other infections: osteomyelitis, urinary tract infection, enteritis, meningitis, endocarditis, septicemia;
4. Prophylactics for larger surgical procedures such as cardiothoracic and orthopedic surgery are also recommended when appropriate.
Adults: Intramuscular: 25mg each time, 4 times daily. Intravenous infusion: Each time 250mg ~ 1g, 4 times a day, add 100ml ~ 250ml saline or glucose injection solution, slow intravenous drip (each infusion duration of 30 ~ 60 minutes). Use within 4 hours. Children's reference dosage: According to the foreign similar species specification and literature data, 2 young adults are given 1/4 of the adult dose; 2 to 10 years old is given 1/2 of the adult dose.
With the use of other penicillin-like, side effects are rare, and most of the reactions are mild and transient.
1.Allergic reactions As with other beta-lactam antibiotics, there are reports of allergic reactions. The most common allergic reaction is a rash. If any allergies occur, treatment should be interrupted.
2.Liver: Transient increase in aminotransferases can occur in a small number of patients after administration, but can be reversed when treatment is interrupted. There have also been reports of acute hepatic cholestasis jaundice.
3.Reports of acute renal interstitial nephritis have been reported.
4.A small number of patients with gastrointestinal tract may have nausea, vomiting, bloating, diarrhea, loss of appetite and other gastrointestinal symptoms, occasional pseudomembranous colitis.
5.Central nervous system disorders, such as convulsions, may be associated with large dose intravenous administration in patients with renal failure.
6.Hematological effects Neutropenia and reduction of bloody small meals can occur, but treatment interruptions can be reversed.
Disable allergies to this product. Patients with a history of penicillin allergy or who have had a positive penicillin skin test are prohibited. Disabled in patients with a history of jaundice/liver dysfunction associated with flucloxacillin.
1. Before using this product for penicillin skin test, positive responders were banned.
2. Cross-sensitization: When using β-lactam antibiotics, severe and occasionally fatal allergic reactions have been reported. These reactions are more likely to occur in individuals with a history of beta-lactam allergy. A person who is allergic to a penicillin drug may be allergic to other penicillin drugs, it may also be allergic to penicillamine or cephalosporins, and responds to previous β-lactam allergies and allergies before treatment with flucloxacillin. The history of sexual illness makes a careful inquiry.
3. The following patients should be used with caution: (1) pregnant women and lactating women; (2) newborns: must be particularly cautious about newborns because of the risk of hyperbilirubinemia; (3) asthma, eczema, hay fever History of allergic diseases such as urticaria; (4) Fluclacillin should be used with caution in patients with liver and kidney dysfunction.
4. Check or monitor before and after medication and during medication: Patients with fever, rash, and pruritus during or after treatment should be monitored for liver function. In the course of long-term treatment (eg, osteomyelitis, endocarditis), it is recommended to regularly monitor liver and kidney function.
5. Sodium content: This product contains approximately 51mg of sodium per gram. This should be included in the quota for patients with sodium restriction diets.
Sealed and kept in a cool place (not more than 20℃).