It is suitable for pneumonia caused by sensitive bacteria and other lower respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection, meningitis, septicaemia, abdominal infection, pelvic infection, skin soft tissue infection, genital infection, bone and joint infection, etc. Cefotaxime can be used as a drug for children with meningitis.
Cefotaxime Sodium For Injection
Cefotaxime sodium for injection 0.25g 0.5g 1g
Product name: Cefotaxime sodium for Injection
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Cefotaxime sodium for Injection
Usage and dosage
Adults were given 2 to 6G daily, 2~3 times intravenously or intravenously, and those with severe infection were 2 to 3G every 6~8 hours, and the highest dose was not more than 12g per day. Treatment of no complications of pneumococcal pneumonia or acute urinary tract infection, every 12 hours 1g. The neonates whose age is less than or equal to 7 days is 50mg/kg every 12 hours, and those who are born more than 7 days are 50mg/kg every 8 hours. The dosage of meningitis can be increased to 75mg/kg every 6 hours. Patients with severe renal insufficiency should be appropriately reduced when applying this product. When serum creatinine is above 424 micron mol/L (4.8mg) or creatinine clearance is below 20ml/, the maintenance amount of this product should be reduced by half.
The incidence of adverse reactions was low, about 3% to 5%.
1. there are rashes and drug fever, phlebitis, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and so on.
2. alkaline phosphatase or serum aminotransferase were slightly elevated, transient blood urea nitrogen and creatinine increased.
3. leukocytopenia, acidic granulocytosis, or thrombocytopenia are rare.
4. I saw headache, numbness, dyspnea and facial flushing.
Mucous candidiasis can occur in a small number of 5 patients.
This product is contraindicated to them who has cephalosporin allergy and penicillin anaphylactic shock or immediate reaction history.
1. before medication, an allergy test should be carried out.
2. cross anaphylaxis: allergic to a cephalosporin or cephalosporin may also be allergic to other cephalosporins or cephalosporins. Allergic to penicillin or penicillamine may also be allergic to this product.
3. interference with diagnosis: anti globulin (Coombs) test can be positive in patients who use this product, and this product can appear in newborns before pregnancy. The determination of urine sugar by copper sulfate can be false positive. Serum alkaline phosphatase, blood urea nitrogen, alanine aminotransferase, aspartate aminotransferase or serum lactate dehydrogenase can be increased.
4. cefotaxime sodium 1.05g is equivalent to 1g cefotaxime, and the sodium content per 1g cefotaxime sodium is about 2.2mmol (51mg). 1g cefotaxime was dissolved in Sterile Water for Injection 14ml to form isotonic solution.
5. when preparing intramuscular injection, cefotaxime 0.5g, 1.0g or 2.0g were added to 2ml, 3ml or 5ml Sterile Water for Injection respectively. For intravenous injection, at least 10 ~ 20ml of Sterile Water for Injection was slowly injected into the above different cefotaxime within 5~10 minutes. When intravenous drip, the intravenous injection should be diluted to 100 to 500ml with suitable solvent. Injection of different parts should be injected when the intramuscular injection exceeds 2G.
6. patients with renal dysfunction should be cautious in reducing dosage; those with gastrointestinal diseases or renal dysfunction should be cautious.
7. this product and aminoglycoside can not be instilled in the same bottle.
Precautions for pregnancy and lactation:
Breast-feeding women should use it carefully.