Product name: Ampicillin and Cloxacillin sodium for injection
Shelf Life: 3 Years
This product is a compound preparation, its components are 0.5g ampicillin and cloxacillin 0.5g.
This product is white or almost white powder or crystalline powder.
1.0g (0.5g each for C16H19N3O4S and C19H18CIN3O5S)
1. Intramuscular injection: once 0.5 ~ 1.0g, 3 ~ 4 times a day; Each bottle of sterile water for injection 2 ~ 4ml dissolved, deep intramuscular injection.
2. Intravenous infusion: daily 2 ~ 4g, 2 to 4 doses, can be compatible with a variety of infusion, but if compatible with glucose infusion, should be faster drip, half an hour to complete, so as to avoid efficacy reduce. The children were administrated in divided doses of 20-40 mg/kg daily.
1. This product is similar to penicillin adverse reactions, allergic reactions are more common. The most common reaction was a rash, which occurred more than 5 days after the administration of the drug, and showed urticaria or rash; interstitial nephritis can also occur; anaphylactic shock was occasionally observed. Once it occurred, it must be rescued on the spot.
2. Granulocyte and thrombocytopenia are occasionally seen in patients on the application of ampicillin sodium.
3. Antibiotic-associated enteritis is rare.
4. A small number of patients with elevated serum transaminases and cholestatic jaundice.
5. After the application of ampicillin sodium in infants, there may be increased intracranial pressure, manifested as pre-halid uplift.
1. Patients with a history of penicillin allergy or penicillin skin test are prohibited.
2. Breastfeeding women disabled.
1. Before applying this product, you need to ask about the history of drug allergy and conduct penicillin skin test.
2. Patients with a penicillin allergy may be allergic to other penicillins, penicillamine.
3. Patients with asthma, eczema, hay fever, urticaria and other allergic diseases should use this product with caution.
4. This product reduces the ability of patients with bilirubin and serum protein binding, newborns, especially those with jaundice, use this product with caution.
5. Infectious mononucleosis, cytomegalovirus infection, lymphocytic leukemia, lymphoma patients prone to rash when using this product should be avoided.
6. This product must be freshly prepared.
Closed and kept in a dry place.