Naproxen sodium tablet
The main ingredient: Naproxen sodium.
Molecular formula: C14H13NaO3
Molecular weight: 252.25
Naproxen sodium tablet
Shelf Life: 3 Years
This product is analgesic non-prescription drugs.
Used to relieve mild to moderate pain, such as joint pain, neuralgia, muscle pain, migraine, headache, dysmenorrhea, and toothache.
0.275 g per tablet (equivalent to 0.25 g of naproxen)
oral. Adults, 2 tablets for the first time, 1 tablet at a time later, every 6-8 hours if necessary.
1. Nausea, vomiting, indigestion, constipation, stomach upset, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, tinnitus, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, asthma, pruritus, edema of the lower extremities.
2. Visible blurred vision or vision disorders, hearing loss, diarrhea, oral irritation or pain, palpitation, sweating.
3. Occasionally gastrointestinal bleeding, kidney damage, allergic skin rash, mental depression, muscle weakness, abnormal blood, liver damage.
1. Pregnant and lactating women are disabled.
2. Asthma, nasal polyps syndrome, angioneurotic edema, and ban on allergies to aspirin or other antipyretic analgesics.
3. Patients with a history of peptic ulcers or gastrointestinal ulcers are contraindicated.
1. This product is a symptomatic treatment drug, not long-term or large-scale use, for pain relief shall not exceed 5 days, the symptoms did not ease, please consult a physician or pharmacist.
2. Patients should be cautious with the following conditions: over 60 years old, bronchial asthma, liver and kidney dysfunction, coagulation mechanism or platelet dysfunction (such as hemophilia).
3. The following patients should be used under the guidance of a physician: history of peptic ulcer, gastrointestinal bleeding, cardiac insufficiency, and hypertension.
4. For children's use, please consult a physician or pharmacist.
5. Can not take other drugs containing antipyretic analgesics (such as some of the compound anti-flu medicine) at the same time.
6. Do not drink or alcoholic beverages while taking this product.
7. If you take too much or have serious adverse reactions, seek medical attention immediately.
8. For those who are allergic to this product, allergic persons should be used with caution.
9. It is forbidden to use when the traits of this product change.
10. Please place this product in a place where children cannot touch it.
11. Children must be used under adult supervision.
12. If you are using other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
Shade, seal, and store in a dry place.